Reservations: 1 (631) 477-1910
58775 County Rd 48, Greenport, NY
Sound View Greenport and the Halyard Restaurant have always been an exciting escape for our guests. A place people seek out to explore and reset by the sea. We are surrounded by nature with a bird sanctuary to our south and our private beach on the sea to the north. Our property is divided by a county road and we offer valet parking during peak periods or an optional self-parking option south of the road. Because the road can be busy, there are clearly marked cross-walks and crossing flags for your convenience and safety. Please see below for our latest health and safety measures.
Our Enhanced Health, Safety and Cleaning Process
- Staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
- Increasing frequency of cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guestrooms, restaurant, meeting and event spaces, recreational areas, common area restrooms, and all employee areas.
- Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols - detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and requesting masks be worn by unvaccinated guests.
- Prominently placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and employee areas and entrances.
- Implementing enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for our restaurant, room service, and group meetings and events.
Your Check-In/Check-Out Experience
- Adding partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and associates.
- Supplying protective masks and hand sanitizers to all associates at the front desk and to our guests by request.
Your Guest Room Experience
- Cleaning all surfaces thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants. Extra disinfection of the 25 most frequently touched guests room areas – examples, light switches, door handles, TV remotes, thermostats, refrigerator handles, etc.
- During your time on property, to respect your space, we are only offering house keeping upon request.
- Removing all non-essential items from guest rooms (i.e. hairdryer) and making them available by request. Any paper in your room will have been printed for your use only.
- Offering contact-free room service to enjoy on your waterfront deck.
Your Dining Experience
- We are currently offering full dining service on our seasonal outdoor Deck and in our Waterfront Dining Rooms. Casual light fare and beverages are available at Jack's Shack at the Pool Deck and Low Tide Beach Bar in season.
- If you prefer to eat in your room, on your waterfront deck, or beach or pool-side (in season), contact-free delivery service is available.
- View our menus online or request a single-use paper menu and order online or by phone.
- Requiring reservations at all dining establishments to ensure guests are seated promptly and ample time to sanitize tables and chairs between guests.
- Requiring all restaurant staff to wear protective masks and to complete training on hygiene and disinfecting practices, safe food preparation and service practices.
We are committed to doing all that we can to see that you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us. If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website. Thank you for your continued loyalty. We are excited to welcome you back.
- text required here, but I'm hiding this list element with CSS. Thanks, Johnathan